Hungarian Gypsy in B Hungarian Gypsy in B

I'd have to say--I really, really like the beginning. But, after 00:22 it immediately cut off to a whole new genre in my opinion, which I could't get used to at first...But then you brought back what happened in the very beginning and started to merge the two marts together as you went. That was genius. Then it really starts to pick up around 01:40, with the slight key change. I think you ended it ok, the ending doesn't bother me and I think it passes sooooo...also while listening to this I really found how hard you worked on this song, with using the layers and such...Did you write this yourself?
anyways....4.5 :)

Also, i'm quite surprised that this has no reviews till now, because this has gotten over 100 views and even a submission.

-:: The Village ::- -:: The Village ::-

i just love the old style in this! :3

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks.

Solus- A Samurai's Return Solus- A Samurai's Return

this is really good...favorited :3

Adventua (orchestral) Adventua (orchestral)

this is very coolio! u get a cookie! :3

DanJohansen responds:

I DIG COOKIES!! COOKIES GOOD FOOOOD!!

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

ha, everytime i play this i imagine my mystery duneon team powning darkrai, epicly :3

Jebbal responds:

I have no idea what that means, but keep it going bro!

Thanks for the review!

Lavender Town Remix Lavender Town Remix

this is nice! it seems more (slightly) happy...hopefuly thats what your going for.
i wonder...am i the only one who heard the hight pitched buzz in the original???

Windswept (Full Version) Windswept (Full Version)

this piece is more than amazing, not one word in the english language could live up to explain how beautiful it is. chuck norris could not even try to make this piece. chuck norris should not even try.

every day i go home i listen to this twice. as i listen to this i could picture a story that could deeply effect anyone amazingly. one day i might get enough talent to animate what i have experenced, so others could see how amazing this truly is. you have inspired me mabye...forever.

i hope (unless you already have) you are seen by someone who could give you a job in music writing.

man...you deserve a cookie....and not many people get a cookie from me! :3

WM: Kagome? Inuyasha! WM: Kagome? Inuyasha!

this is beautiful...i was laughing like crazy! 5/5 my laptop is crashing and i dont know if im giving you 0 stars or 5