Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

Haha, I was just watching the game grumps kirby series. This is one of my favorite 'parts' in Game Grumps besides the...I guess you could call it...the time when Arin flips out because knuckles is glitching out on ceiling in the sonic 06 series. (obviously)

Anyways, I love your animation skills--and I have seen some of your other videos on Youtube.
I wonder...how long does it take you to make these, do you use templates you made beforehand, and then do you just edit them for later videos? Or do you just make them from scratch? I suppose there are other ways to animate 3-D style, but those are all I know of so far.... Great video overall! :3

Esquirebob responds:

Hmm, let's see if I can answer that question, but probably not in the order you asked. It's hard to estimate how long this one took, as I was only working on it after work in my free time. Every one after however, since I had the characters already done, was all done within the next 2 weeks before I posted it. That includes creating the environment, lighting and rendering. As for a template? I'm not sure specifically what you mean, but I have been saving the environments I've made so far, just in case I make another one set in the same place (hasn't happened yet, but can't be too careful). Hope that answers your question to some degree :D

Also, thanks! :)

Cube Marathon Cube Marathon

i really do love this, i cant even finish a rubix cube...the music fits well, "runaway" would be good for this too. (even though runaway fits with everything) anyways this is epic! :D

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

yah! shiny bellsprout for the win! :D

Second Wind Second Wind

thank you so much...we newgrounds really needs a new 'class' rpg.
And the humor was great! :3

Monster Arena Monster Arena

i. beat. the. game.

that took so long! i even got the little giant cup! :3

Hungarian Gypsy in B Hungarian Gypsy in B

I'd have to say--I really, really like the beginning. But, after 00:22 it immediately cut off to a whole new genre in my opinion, which I could't get used to at first...But then you brought back what happened in the very beginning and started to merge the two marts together as you went. That was genius. Then it really starts to pick up around 01:40, with the slight key change. I think you ended it ok, the ending doesn't bother me and I think it passes sooooo...also while listening to this I really found how hard you worked on this song, with using the layers and such...Did you write this yourself?
anyways....4.5 :)

Also, i'm quite surprised that this has no reviews till now, because this has gotten over 100 views and even a submission.

-:: The Village ::- -:: The Village ::-

i just love the old style in this! :3

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks.

Solus- A Samurai's Return Solus- A Samurai's Return

this is really good...favorited :3

Quick Brown Fox Quick Brown Fox

how ironic...this has been in my head for a while...

"the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog"

thats really cool-- favorited :3